Re: [videoblogging] Re: #vlomo Day 2

  • ktcopsey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
      Mine is up: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8)

      By day thirty, I should be able to knock the Mac editor into shape a lot
      quicker!

      Kate Copsey
      Freelance Garden Writer;
      www.katecopsey.com
      Host: America's Home Grown Veggies Show on
      www.americaswebradio.com

      In a message dated 11/2/2010 12:34:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      davidleeking@... writes:

      My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
      (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!

      Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
      the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!

      David Lee King
      davidleeking.com - blog
      davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
      twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>

      On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Kath O'Donnell <aliak77@...> wrote:

      > here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today
      > (hoping
      > to do diff styles this month)
      > #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js
      >
      > I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I
      > hear
      > more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
      > will join in -_ or there'll be some video-the-vote vids
      >
      > kath

      _ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/)

    • Rupert Howe
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
        Here's my Day 2 - mucking about in mud :)

        http://twittervlog.tv/2010/11/fragments-001-vlomo10-day-2/

        Rupert

        On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:56 PM, <ktcopsey@...> wrote:

        > Mine is up: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8_
        > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8)
        >
        > By day thirty, I should be able to knock the Mac editor into shape a lot
        > quicker!
        >
        > Kate Copsey
        > Freelance Garden Writer;
        > www.katecopsey.com
        > Host: America's Home Grown Veggies Show on
        > www.americaswebradio.com
        >
        > In a message dated 11/2/2010 12:34:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > davidleeking@... <davidleeking%40gmail.com> writes:
        >
        > My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
        > (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!
        >
        > Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
        > the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!
        >
        > David Lee King
        > davidleeking.com - blog
        > davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
        > twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>
        >
        > On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Kath O'Donnell <aliak77@...<aliak77%40gmail.com>>
        > wrote:
        >

        > > here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today
        > > (hoping
        > > to do diff styles this month)
        > > #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js
        > >
        > > I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I
        > > hear
        > > more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
        > > will join in -_ or there'll be some video-the-vote vids
        > >
        > > kath

      • Jose Nuno Pereira
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
          Hi all!

          We really are/have an amazing group (this year)!
          I will try to follow everyone's videos through google reader (rss).

          my second video is up too:
          http://despauterio.net/2010/11/02/performance/

          May everyone Vlog everyday of November!! (hopefully including me ;) )

          Rgds
          ZN

          On Nov 2, 2010, at 15:08 , Chad Boeninger wrote:

          > Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.
          >
          > also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM
          >
          > I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.
          >
          > --
          > Chad F. Boeninger
          > libraryvoice.com
          > twitter.com/cfboeninger

        • Frank Carver
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
            It feels so great to be back making videos again.

            Day 2 from me is now available at:
            http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2010/11/02/vlomo-2010-day-2/

          • Sheldon Pineo
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
              Day 2. A little something featuring the dogs.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJV6qY4taM

              Sent from my iPhone
            • mikemoon_ca
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                Here's mine.
                http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/11/02/terror-in-tyrone-10/

                Great work folks. And speaking from experience, every video won't be award winning. And that's okay. Whatever you capture, you'll be rewarded, in time, with video memories.

                The video above is one of those cases. Crappy lighting, not much story, but it's a moment, with friends, that will trigger great memories for us.

                To keep my sanity, I'm limiting the editing; no title, no end roll. It's working! I'm coping.

                Mike
                http://MikeMoon.ca
              • Adam Warner
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                  Can't see video on my iPhone...bummer

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Nov 2, 2010, at 10:21 PM, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

                  > Here's mine.
                  > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/11/02/terror-in-tyrone-10/
                  >
                  > Great work folks. And speaking from experience, every video won't be award winning. And that's okay. Whatever you capture, you'll be rewarded, in time, with video memories.
                  >
                  > The video above is one of those cases. Crappy lighting, not much story, but it's a moment, with friends, that will trigger great memories for us.
                  >
                  > To keep my sanity, I'm limiting the editing; no title, no end roll. It's working! I'm coping.
                  >
                  > Mike
                  > http://MikeMoon.ca

                • Juan John Cardenas
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                    well it took me ages to upload it...but at the end I could solve my slow ISP issue...

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3SBDocmz_0

                    regards

                    John Dkar

                    http://www.cardren.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/JohnDkar
                    http://www.twitwall.com/johndkarfilms
                    http://twitter.com/JohnDkarFilms
                    http://www.facebook.com/johndkarfilms
                    http://wallpapers.cardren.com

                  • toopoles
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                      and here is mine. http://blip.tv/file/4330170

                      Thanks for the welcome. Have a great day. Marty

                      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Chad Boeninger <cfboeninger@...> wrote:

                      > Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.
                      >
                      > also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM
                      >
                      > I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.
                      >
                      > --
                      > Chad F. Boeninger
                      > libraryvoice.com
                      > twitter.com/cfboeninger