Re: [videoblogging] Re: #vlomo Day 2

  • Kath O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
      here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today (hoping
      to do diff styles this month)
      #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js

      I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I hear
      more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
      will join in - or there'll be some video-the-vote vids

      kath

    • David Lee King
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
        My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
        (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!

        Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
        the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!

        David Lee King
        davidleeking.com - blog
        davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
        twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>

      • ktcopsey@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
          Mine is up: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8_
          (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8)

          By day thirty, I should be able to knock the Mac editor into shape a lot
          quicker!

          Kate Copsey
          Freelance Garden Writer;
          www.katecopsey.com
          Host: America's Home Grown Veggies Show on
          www.americaswebradio.com

          In a message dated 11/2/2010 12:34:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          davidleeking@... writes:

          My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
          (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!

          Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
          the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!

          David Lee King
          davidleeking.com - blog
          davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
          twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>

          On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Kath O'Donnell <aliak77@...> wrote:

          > here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today
          > (hoping
          > to do diff styles this month)
          > #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js
          >
          > I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I
          > hear
          > more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
          > will join in -_ or there'll be some video-the-vote vids
          >
          > kath

          _ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/)

        • Rupert Howe
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
            Here's my Day 2 - mucking about in mud :)

            http://twittervlog.tv/2010/11/fragments-001-vlomo10-day-2/

            Rupert

            On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:56 PM, <ktcopsey@...> wrote:

            > Mine is up: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8_
            > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8)
            >
            > By day thirty, I should be able to knock the Mac editor into shape a lot
            > quicker!
            >
            > Kate Copsey
            > Freelance Garden Writer;
            > www.katecopsey.com
            > Host: America's Home Grown Veggies Show on
            > www.americaswebradio.com
            >
            > In a message dated 11/2/2010 12:34:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > davidleeking@... <davidleeking%40gmail.com> writes:
            >
            > My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
            > (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!
            >
            > Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
            > the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!
            >
            > David Lee King
            > davidleeking.com - blog
            > davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
            > twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>
            >
            > On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Kath O'Donnell <aliak77@...<aliak77%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            >

            > > here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today
            > > (hoping
            > > to do diff styles this month)
            > > #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
            > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js
            > >
            > > I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I
            > > hear
            > > more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
            > > will join in -_ or there'll be some video-the-vote vids
            > >
            > > kath

          • Jose Nuno Pereira
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
              Hi all!

              We really are/have an amazing group (this year)!
              I will try to follow everyone's videos through google reader (rss).

              my second video is up too:
              http://despauterio.net/2010/11/02/performance/

              May everyone Vlog everyday of November!! (hopefully including me ;) )

              Rgds
              ZN

              On Nov 2, 2010, at 15:08 , Chad Boeninger wrote:

              > Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.
              >
              > also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM
              >
              > I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.
              >
              > --
              > Chad F. Boeninger
              > libraryvoice.com
              > twitter.com/cfboeninger

            • Frank Carver
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                It feels so great to be back making videos again.

                Day 2 from me is now available at:
                http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2010/11/02/vlomo-2010-day-2/

              • Sheldon Pineo
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                  Day 2. A little something featuring the dogs.

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJV6qY4taM

                  Sent from my iPhone
                • mikemoon_ca
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                    Here's mine.
                    http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/11/02/terror-in-tyrone-10/

                    Great work folks. And speaking from experience, every video won't be award winning. And that's okay. Whatever you capture, you'll be rewarded, in time, with video memories.

                    The video above is one of those cases. Crappy lighting, not much story, but it's a moment, with friends, that will trigger great memories for us.

                    To keep my sanity, I'm limiting the editing; no title, no end roll. It's working! I'm coping.

                    Mike
                    http://MikeMoon.ca
                  • Adam Warner
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                      Can't see video on my iPhone...bummer

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Nov 2, 2010, at 10:21 PM, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

                      > Here's mine.
                      > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/11/02/terror-in-tyrone-10/
                      >
                      > Great work folks. And speaking from experience, every video won't be award winning. And that's okay. Whatever you capture, you'll be rewarded, in time, with video memories.
                      >
                      > The video above is one of those cases. Crappy lighting, not much story, but it's a moment, with friends, that will trigger great memories for us.
                      >
                      > To keep my sanity, I'm limiting the editing; no title, no end roll. It's working! I'm coping.
                      >
                      > Mike
                      > http://MikeMoon.ca

                    • Juan John Cardenas
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                        well it took me ages to upload it...but at the end I could solve my slow ISP issue...

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3SBDocmz_0

                        regards

                        John Dkar

                        http://www.cardren.com
                        http://www.youtube.com/JohnDkar
                        http://www.twitwall.com/johndkarfilms
                        http://twitter.com/JohnDkarFilms
                        http://www.facebook.com/johndkarfilms
                        http://wallpapers.cardren.com

                      • toopoles
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                          and here is mine. http://blip.tv/file/4330170

                          Thanks for the welcome. Have a great day. Marty

                          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Chad Boeninger <cfboeninger@...> wrote:

                          > Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.
                          >
                          > also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM
                          >
                          > I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.
                          >
                          > --
                          > Chad F. Boeninger
                          > libraryvoice.com
                          > twitter.com/cfboeninger