Videoblogging Job for Howcast in NYC

  • Bill C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Just got this in the mail, folx:

      Video => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no89H0q25RM

      Hi Howcast fans,

      We need your help to find the perfect person for our video blog!

      We're looking for someone to produce, edit, and host our new video blog taking a look inside Howcast and the world of how-to. This is a real, paid, part-time gig in our NYC office in SoHo.

      Want to show us what you can do? Tell us why you should be the face of our new series by submitting a video response on YouTube. Be as creative as you want as long as you highlight Howcast's great how-to content.

      Be sure to check out the full job requirements in the video description, which include a dynamic onscreen presence, availability to work in our New York office, and serious video shooting and editing skills. Entries will be judged on originality, charisma, technical prowess, and YouTube user comments.

      Sound like you? Maybe your best friend? Your cat? OK, maybe not your cat, but you get the point. Who knows which one is harboring dreams of online video stardom? Spread the word!

      And if you think you've got what it takes, submit your audition now!

      Cheers,
      The Howcast Team

      --
      Bill