#vlomo Day 2

  • Chad Boeninger
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
      Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.

      also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM

      I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.

      --
      Chad F. Boeninger
      libraryvoice.com

    • ernmander
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
        I made it to day 2 too :)

        http://www.ernmander.com/2010/11/02/vlomo10-day-2/

        Really cool content you guys (a distinct lack of girls this year) are producing.

        http://www.ernmander.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Chad Boeninger <cfboeninger@...> wrote:

        > Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.
        >
        > also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM
        >
        > I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.
        >
        > --
        > Chad F. Boeninger
        > libraryvoice.com
        > twitter.com/cfboeninger

      • Kath O'Donnell
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
          here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today (hoping
          to do diff styles this month)
          #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js

          I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I hear
          more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
          will join in - or there'll be some video-the-vote vids

          kath

        • David Lee King
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
            My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
            (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!

            Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
            the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!

            David Lee King
            davidleeking.com - blog
            davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
            twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>

          • ktcopsey@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
              Mine is up: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8_
              (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8)

              By day thirty, I should be able to knock the Mac editor into shape a lot
              quicker!

              Kate Copsey
              Freelance Garden Writer;
              www.katecopsey.com
              Host: America's Home Grown Veggies Show on
              www.americaswebradio.com

              In a message dated 11/2/2010 12:34:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
              davidleeking@... writes:

              My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
              (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!

              Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
              the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!

              David Lee King
              davidleeking.com - blog
              davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
              twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>

              On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Kath O'Donnell <aliak77@...> wrote:

              > here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today
              > (hoping
              > to do diff styles this month)
              > #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js
              >
              > I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I
              > hear
              > more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
              > will join in -_ or there'll be some video-the-vote vids
              >
              > kath

              _ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/)

            • Rupert Howe
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                Here's my Day 2 - mucking about in mud :)

                http://twittervlog.tv/2010/11/fragments-001-vlomo10-day-2/

                Rupert

                On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:56 PM, <ktcopsey@...> wrote:

                > Mine is up: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8_
                > (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehThGkcUw8)
                >
                > By day thirty, I should be able to knock the Mac editor into shape a lot
                > quicker!
                >
                > Kate Copsey
                > Freelance Garden Writer;
                > www.katecopsey.com
                > Host: America's Home Grown Veggies Show on
                > www.americaswebradio.com
                >
                > In a message dated 11/2/2010 12:34:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                > davidleeking@... <davidleeking%40gmail.com> writes:
                >
                > My day 2 video's up as well - I probably won't be posting all 30 days here
                > (find it this time by clicking my videoblog link below)!
                >
                > Gotta say - that #vlomo10 twitter hashtag is great. This will probably be
                > the easiest year yet to follow along. Go, emerging tech!
                >
                > David Lee King
                > davidleeking.com - blog
                > davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
                > twitter | skype: davidleeking <http://www.twitter.com/davidleeking>
                >
                > On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Kath O'Donnell <aliak77@...<aliak77%40gmail.com>>
                > wrote:
                >

                > > here's my day2 video - more of a 'what I did today' type video today
                > > (hoping
                > > to do diff styles this month)
                > > #vlomo10 day2 video : the race that stops the nation
                > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_AhhR_2Js
                > >
                > > I've been liking everyone's day1 & 2 that I've seen so far - I agree, I
                > > hear
                > > more UK/British accents this time. maybe once the US vote is over others
                > > will join in -_ or there'll be some video-the-vote vids
                > >
                > > kath

              • Jose Nuno Pereira
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                  Hi all!

                  We really are/have an amazing group (this year)!
                  I will try to follow everyone's videos through google reader (rss).

                  my second video is up too:
                  http://despauterio.net/2010/11/02/performance/

                  May everyone Vlog everyday of November!! (hopefully including me ;) )

                  Rgds
                  ZN

                  On Nov 2, 2010, at 15:08 , Chad Boeninger wrote:

                  > Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.
                  >
                  > also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM
                  >
                  > I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.
                  >
                  > --
                  > Chad F. Boeninger
                  > libraryvoice.com
                  > twitter.com/cfboeninger

                • Frank Carver
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                    It feels so great to be back making videos again.

                    Day 2 from me is now available at:
                    http://www.makevideo.org.uk/2010/11/02/vlomo-2010-day-2/

                  • Sheldon Pineo
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                      Day 2. A little something featuring the dogs.

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJV6qY4taM

                      Sent from my iPhone
                    • mikemoon_ca
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                        Here's mine.
                        http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/11/02/terror-in-tyrone-10/

                        Great work folks. And speaking from experience, every video won't be award winning. And that's okay. Whatever you capture, you'll be rewarded, in time, with video memories.

                        The video above is one of those cases. Crappy lighting, not much story, but it's a moment, with friends, that will trigger great memories for us.

                        To keep my sanity, I'm limiting the editing; no title, no end roll. It's working! I'm coping.

                        Mike
                        http://MikeMoon.ca
                      • Adam Warner
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                          Can't see video on my iPhone...bummer

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          On Nov 2, 2010, at 10:21 PM, "mikemoon_ca" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

                          > Here's mine.
                          > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/11/02/terror-in-tyrone-10/
                          >
                          > Great work folks. And speaking from experience, every video won't be award winning. And that's okay. Whatever you capture, you'll be rewarded, in time, with video memories.
                          >
                          > The video above is one of those cases. Crappy lighting, not much story, but it's a moment, with friends, that will trigger great memories for us.
                          >
                          > To keep my sanity, I'm limiting the editing; no title, no end roll. It's working! I'm coping.
                          >
                          > Mike
                          > http://MikeMoon.ca

                        • Juan John Cardenas
                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                            well it took me ages to upload it...but at the end I could solve my slow ISP issue...

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3SBDocmz_0

                            regards

                            John Dkar

                            http://www.cardren.com
                            http://www.youtube.com/JohnDkar
                            http://www.twitwall.com/johndkarfilms
                            http://twitter.com/JohnDkarFilms
                            http://www.facebook.com/johndkarfilms
                            http://wallpapers.cardren.com

                          • toopoles
                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 2, 2010
                              and here is mine. http://blip.tv/file/4330170

                              Thanks for the welcome. Have a great day. Marty

                              --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Chad Boeninger <cfboeninger@...> wrote:

                              > Here's my day 2 http://libraryvoice.com/vlog/vlomo10-day-2-ducks-on-the-pond.
                              >
                              > also on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaDiO2N2CM
                              >
                              > I've been seeing some really cool stuff thus far.
                              >
                              > --
                              > Chad F. Boeninger
                              > libraryvoice.com
                              > twitter.com/cfboeninger