vlomo10 videos

  • ktcopsey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      I love all the videos that have been posted - what a talented and varied
      group.
      Off to shoot something for day 2!

      Kate Copsey
      Freelance Garden Writer;
      www.katecopsey.com
      Host: America's Home Grown Veggies Show on
      _www.americaswebradio.com_ (http://www.americaswebradio.com/)

    • Rupert Howe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        I agree! Two things I've noticed: most people doing it are outside North
        America. Previously the vast majority of videobloggers have been from North
        America, with very few from the rest of the world and almost none from the
        UK. Vlomo10 is the other way round!

        The other thing is that there are many more men than women doing it this
        year. Videoblogging has always been very gender balanced.

        WOMEN! YOUR INTERNETS NEED YOU!

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv