Re: Photos in video?

  • Marguerita
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2010
      Thank you Jay, Joly, Sunny and Mark!

      I found a page on the "Before and After Magazine" website that really helps me a lot too: http://www.bamagazine.com/Articles.asp?ID=173

      My biggest dilema was whether I needed to bring the photos down to 72 DPI/PPI before rendering and it seems that John does that, probably to keep the file size reasonable.

      I will be following your advice for settings for YouTube and try MP4 again. When I've tried it in the past the audio and video were greatly out of sync and I deleted the videos and re-uploaded with MP2 and had no sync issues.

      Thanks for all the advice, it is always greatly appreciated!

      Marguerita

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Marguerita" <marguerita.mcmanus@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am asking for help again. I want to make a video that's primarily photos and I am using Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and uploading to YouTube in MP2.

      Congrats. Could you tell if there was a process to being accepted?
      What qualifications were they looking for. It always seems nebulous to
      me.