Re: [videoblogging] Re: Custom Player For Blimp.tv

  • Lil Peck
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010
      On 10/21/2010 9:27 PM, Lillis wrote:

      > Mark, did you find the help you were looking for? If not, contact me
      > privately at LilPeck@... <mailto:LilPeck%40gmail.com>
      >
      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark VillaseƱor
      > <videoblogyahoogroup@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Group:
      > > I'm looking for someone who could assist with reconfiguring a player
      > for
      > > improved branding, using Blip.TV. While using the standard player
      > available
      > > through Blip and engaging the branding/URL feature, the player
      > provided by
      > > Blip does not function to send a viewer back to our website after
      > using the
      > > embed function. Instead of our URL being displayed, the Blip.TV URL
      > appears
      > > and viewers are launched to the Blip.TV website.
      > >
      > > Blip Customer Service indicates that in order to activate the branding
      > > function when a user fetches the embed code; custom viewer
      > implementation
      > > will be necessary. My problem is neither I nor anyone on my staff has
      > > expertise in this area, so I'm wondering if someone on the list
      > might or
      > > could recommend someone.

      http://blip.tv/dashboard/players/edit
      You need to designate your customized player as the default.
      Then when other Blip users grab the embed code for your video, the
      player they get will be the one you created.

      Intrigued by that question, and by the HTML5 skinnable player
      Projekktor, I did a little testing:
      http://classicaspreference.com/projekktor/

      -Lil