Re: Is anyone else having problems with Vimeo Uploading?

  • stanhirson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2010
      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Miguel" <miglsd@...> wrote:

      > Last problems I had with Vimeos desktop uploader were caused by the filename. Are you using something long with weird characters?
      >
      > Miguel.

      No, just short filenames. After some struggle I downloaded and uninstalled the AIR software and uploader and got it to work on 2 files.

      Just saw this message from a Vimeo staff member in the support forum: "Hey Everyone just wanted to give a heads up that we are probably going to be rebuilding the desktop uploader, it's working well for most people, well over 90% but we're going to try to make it seamless for everyone. More updates as information comes in."

      Probably? 90%? This was a most casual reaction to a problem that has plagued many of its customers. Although only 10% of them.... LOL

      Stan Hirson
      http://PinePainsViews.com