Re: Wordpress/vPIP Questions

  • aitia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Theoretically, yes. If you're comfortable screwing around with MySQL databases.
      If Videopress stores the URL in your MySQL database, I'd imagine that you should be able to copy that over to the Wordpress video field in MySQL admin. All you need to know is where and how Videopress stores its video URL, and where and how Wordpress stores its video URL.
      Obviously this should only be done with a copy of your site running off a copy of your database!

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv