Re: [videoblogging] convert wmv file on Mac or use Windows to make mov or m4v file

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2010
      > I do have a windows machine with Windows Movie Maker (v 5.1). Is there
      > something obvious I'm missing to export the movie in mov or m4v?

      Normally I would say use http://www.squared5.com/ to convert the
      file....but Streamclip doesnt handle WMV.

      I would edit the video in Movie Maker. Export the file to an AVI. You
      can then open the AVI in Quicktime/iMovie. Then export out to m4v.

      whats the final use for the video? if youre just uploading
      online...itll all just be converted to Flash anyway.