What are best resources for learning video blogging?

  • DarylU
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
      What are best resources for learning video blogging?
      From working with a mac, through posting and marketing. And working with a PC?

      Thanks in advance.
    • David Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
        On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 2:43 AM, DarylU <daryl@...> wrote:

        > What are best resources for learning video blogging?
        > From working with a mac, through posting and marketing. And working with a PC?

        It can be as easy or as complicated as you like.
        I'd say just find a video blogger that you like and look at what tools
        they are using (e.g. Wordpress, Podcasting, Youtube, etc)
        And ask specific questions here.
        Edit tools and many other things have been discussed here before.

        But you can learn on the go, so just start shooting and producing content.

        Dave.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010
          > It can be as easy or as complicated as you like.
          > I'd say just find a video blogger that you like and look at what tools
          > they are using (e.g. Wordpress, Podcasting, Youtube, etc)
          > And ask specific questions here.
          > Edit tools and many other things have been discussed here before.
          > But you can learn on the go, so just start shooting and producing content.

          I agree with Dave. These days, technical issues are easily
          learned/solved since there's so many people successfully
          videoblogging. First just make videos you like. Then find
          videobloggers you admire and ask about their process.

          Today its as easy as setting up a Youtube account and posting videos.
          They take care of everything.

          jay
        • Michael Rosenblum
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010