Re: animation software?

  • Loreta_Vaidas
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
      Chris, thank you for your reply. I checked out the websites. The tutorials showed that some drawing is involved in addition to inbuilt models. I'm not an artist and would not even know how to draw things :). Will search more and maybe I'll find something that already has all the models and options how to use and connect and tell a story without any drawing.

      Thanks.

      Loreta
      www.loretatv.com