Re: PhotoCineNews Expo September 25-26 in Los Angeles

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2010
      Righty -O. Not sure I can make it. There are a bunch of things happening on that Saturday. I've racked up five events and I can only go to the two that are not happening at the same time.

      I sure would like to fiddle with the dSLR or just be in the same room with people talking about them.

      Sigh. I'll see what comes down the road.

      Gena