Re: 700th Video Upload

  • Sheila E
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2010
      Someone suggested I send a link. Thanks Jay!

      http://www.youtube.com/booktrailers

      Cheers!

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Sheila E" <sheila_clover@...> wrote:

      > We uploaded our 700th video and I'm so thrilled!
      >
      > I have seen an increase in orders for video and a renewed interest in the mini-documentary style video. Just thought that was interesting.

    • Roxanne Darling
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2010
        Congrats Sheila! Thanks for sharing the good news.

        Here's a toast to our own vloggy 700 Club!

        Aloha,

        Rox

        --
        Roxanne Darling
        808-384-5554

      • Sheila E
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
          Thank you, Roxanne! It's been very exciting! :-)

          Sheila