Re: Any data on traffic?

  • Loreta_Vaidas
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2010
      Mark,

      Again, thanks for the link. Like you said, there is a difference in commercial advertising and infomercial. I produce the latter because I can incorporate my broadcasting experience in this and I feel that personal approach where the client meets the business owner is more powerful when it comes to small businesses (my target customers).

      Yes, there is some information in the research that I could use when talking to clients how online video is going to impact their business. However, even in this study they agree that there is not enough research done in terms of numbers how having a video on the website will increase traffic and sales. I hope this data will be available next year as it's very much needed for us, who produce videos, and for those who consider having videos produced for them.

      Anyway..thank you again.

      Loreta Tarozaite
      www.loretatv.com