Re: [videoblogging] NLE Consumer Software - Greenscreen functionality

  • Mark Villaseñor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
      Brook Hinton: “Proper lighting is the most important factor for greenscreen,
      regardless of sw used for keying.”

      Not entirely accurate, although I mentioned the aspect of proper lighting as
      one component of three. Separation and chroma screen texture are critical
      factors too, each playing a part in achieving best results. Also software
      DOES make a difference, especially if shooting outside an enclosed studio
      environment (i.e. matting/masking, both of which the programs Rob is
      considering cannot perform effectively).

      Happy Trails,
      Mark Villaseñor,
      http://www.TailTrex.tv
      Canine Adventures For Charity - sm