RE: [videoblogging] Re: My Videoblogging Website

  • Pranab Chatterjee
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 26, 2010
      Emailed the Posterous Help blokes with the same query andreceived a reply within 12 hours! That was quite impressive in itself and what was more impressive was the reply that I got. Here it is:

      Hi Pranab,

      We don't actively monitor the space our users use. The 1GB limit is
      just a guideline to dissuade spammers not to overrun our site.

      Thanks,

      Suyash

      Pranab Chatterjee wrote:

      Hi,

      I am sure that the answer to this question is embedded somewhere in you
      FAQs but let me just be lazy and ask you via email and see how this
      works out!

      Got couple of queries for you on storage space issues:

      1. How much space do we have per blog?

      2. Is it expandable? (Please don't say that it is a premium offer!)

      3. If I have multiple blogs on the same account do the different blogs
      each have individually X GB of storage or do all th blogs put together
      have X GB of storage.

      BTW, I love the ease of having a posterous blog and I look forwards to
      bringing more friends and family to posterous ASAP! You guys are doing
      an awesome job. Keep rocking!

      Regards,

      Pranab Chatterjee, MBBS
      Medical College, Kolkata, India

      http://blog.pranab.in

      pranab@...

      Mobile: 0091 98 361361 95

      To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
      From: pranabchatterjee@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:57:19 +0000
      Subject: RE: [videoblogging] Re: My Videoblogging Website

      Alright! Just a passing query: how much storage and bandwidth are we allowed there?

      To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com

      From: jimmycrackhead2000@...

      Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:39:27 -0700

      Damn I'm loving Posterous more and more every day. I'm fairly competent about my Wordpress.org blog but it's such a workload to FTP the pic and video, then upload to Blip to get the Flash file I use.

      John