Do you need b roll for your video?

  • Julian Seery Gude
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
      I figured that if Lil 'ol me needs B Roll than surely many people on our
      videoblogging group do as well.

      This is my new source for b roll that I just discovered:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SItFvB0Upb8

      --
      Julian Seery Gude
      julian@...

    • Jim Turner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
        You officially made me snort on that one....

        Jim

        On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Julian Seery Gude <julian@...>wrote:

        > I figured that if Lil 'ol me needs B Roll than surely many people on our
        > videoblogging group do as well.
        >
        > This is my new source for b roll that I just discovered:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SItFvB0Upb8
        >
        > --
        > Julian Seery Gude
        > julian@... <julian%40exceler8.com>
        > {561} 584-9088 or {skype} exceler8
        > LOCALNa8ion.com, BrandTrampoline.com and exceler8.com
        > On the web: http://www.google.com/profiles/JulianSeeryGude

        Jim Turner
        One By One Media, LLC
        www.onebyonemedia.com
        www.bloggersforhire.com
        @Genuine
        this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private