A great way to promote your video blogs

  • vlogariffic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hello fellow vloggers! I am excited to join this wonderful community of videobloggers. I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Kenneth Williams I am 27 years old and am from Indianapolis, IN. I am a php programmer by trade whos laptop is permanently affixed to my hands. I am also the creator of Vlogariffic.com a new video blog directory. Vlogariffic's goal is to be the #1 vlog directory on the net. We aim to be a source for quality vlogs that someone could browse our categories and stumble onto new and exciting vlogs. One way we do this is by social media. We allow visitors to add your vlog listing to all of the major social media outlets including Facebook, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Digg and many others. When visitors comment on your listing they have the opportunity to post that comment on their wall on FB therefore giving you that much more exposure.

      Those interested in joining this community of vloggers should simply signup and enter in their profile information. After you've signed up you'll then want to add your vlog listing. You can add more than one vlog listing if you have more than one vlog, add as many as you'd like.

      I can't wait to see what kinds of vlogs come our way,
      Kenneth Williams
      Happy Vlogging!
    • David Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
        On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 12:53 PM, vlogariffic <contactus@...>wrote:

        > Hello fellow vloggers! I am excited to join this wonderful community of
        > videobloggers. I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Kenneth
        > Williams I am 27 years old and am from Indianapolis, IN. I am a php
        > programmer by trade whos laptop is permanently affixed to my hands. I am
        > also the creator of Vlogariffic.com a new video blog directory.
        > Vlogariffic's goal is to be the #1 vlog directory on the net. We aim to be a
        > source for quality vlogs that someone could browse our categories and
        > stumble onto new and exciting vlogs. One way we do this is by social media.
        > We allow visitors to add your vlog listing to all of the major social media
        > outlets including Facebook, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Digg and many others.
        > When visitors comment on your listing they have the opportunity to post that
        > comment on their wall on FB therefore giving you that much more exposure.
        >
        > Those interested in joining this community of vloggers should simply signup
        > and enter in their profile information. After you've signed up you'll then
        > want to add your vlog listing. You can add more than one vlog listing if you
        > have more than one vlog, add as many as you'd like.
        >
        > I can't wait to see what kinds of vlogs come our way,
        > Kenneth Williams
        > Happy Vlogging!

        I added mine.
        With only 4 blogs listed so far, at least no one can say I didn't get in on
        the ground floor :->
        Good luck with it.

        Dave.