Podsafe Music

  • mikemoon_ca
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2010
      I'm looking for a new source for podsafe music to be used in my vlog.
      Currently I'm using:

      http://www.musicalley.com :
      It's pretty good. Search engine sorta sucks, but I use it a tonne.

      http://Garageband.com :
      After ten years of helping people discover independent music, Garageband.com will be retired on July 15th, 2010.

      http://www.freeplaymusic.com :
      Wonderful for ambient/background music. You can choose style or feel. Long and short versions available.

      http://www.jamendo.com :
      You can search lyrics, which is nice... but a lot of non-English tunes.

      So... where else is there?
      Prefer a good search engine that will allow me to find the music that matches my theme for the vlog.

      Have a great day!.

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca
    • Adrian Miles
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2010
        Can't say anything to the quality - some of my students use it:

        http://incompetech.com/

        an appropriate closing
        Adrian Miles
        School of Media and Communication
        Program Director B.Comm Honours
        vogmae.net.au

        On 5 July 2010 22:52, mikemoon_ca <mgmoon@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking for a new source for podsafe music to be used in my vlog.
        > Currently I'm using:

      • Pranab Chatterjee
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 13, 2010
          Some great sources for us noobs. Thanks. This group totally rocks. Loved Ccmixter!!!

          Pranab Chatterjee, MBBS
          Medical College, Kolkata, India

          http://blog.pranab.in

          pranab@...