Re: [videoblogging] Camcorder Suggestions

  • Mark VillaseƱor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2010
      David Jones: "...it would help if we knew what your definition of
      inexpensive is."

      Whatever price gets the job done. More to the point, Dave, I hadn't
      indicated a price range because I didn't want that influencing
      suggestions -- and consequently defeating the purpose behind asking. Sorry
      if my lack of price range threw you off.

      I've seen units for $198 that appear adequate, but their branding is lesser
      known to me (hence: questionable quality). Long-n-short; all suggestions are
      welcome, irrespective price.

      Mark VillaseƱor,
      http://www.TailTrex.tv
      Canine Adventures For Charity - sm