Re: [videoblogging] Re: iphone4 video

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2 2:08 PM
      I agree - exciting times. Single device shooting, cutting and posting
      has excited me for years, and we're finally getting to do it with some
      stunning picture quality.

      I just wrote a blog post with sample HD video from the soon-to-be-
      released Nokia N8 and a video overview of its built in editing app:
      http://chapterplay.tv/

      Rupert