Re: iphone4 video

  • calebjc
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2 7:35 AM
      Ah, one track, good find! Definitely rough journalistic field reporting if you've only got a phone and not much time. Still, an amazing breakthrough considering 10 years ago in digital video to now.

      The Droid X may be good too if someone makes an Android Editor, it's screen is a little bigger I think.

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Garfield" <steve@...> wrote:

      > In the comment thread, they talk about doing audio:
      >
      > "But we recorded on the iPhone in a closed/parked car. Then exported the video, extracted the audio, mixed it with our composer's score, and then reimported to the iPhone using iTunes so we could accomodate the iMovie apps one audio track limitation ..."
      >
      > One track audio in iPhone iMovie.

    • Rupert Howe
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2 2:08 PM
        I agree - exciting times. Single device shooting, cutting and posting
        has excited me for years, and we're finally getting to do it with some
        stunning picture quality.

        I just wrote a blog post with sample HD video from the soon-to-be-
        released Nokia N8 and a video overview of its built in editing app:
        http://chapterplay.tv/

        Rupert