Re: [videoblogging] Sanyo HD2000 for Action?

  • Ron Watson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hey Mark,
      the VPC-CA100 is totally different than the CA9, it's the next generation.

      I decided to go with the FH1A (no audio, which is a bummer - but we're on a serious budget...). Got 2 16GB SDHC (6) flash cards, an extra battery, a 25 watt fill cold shoe fill light, a RAID 1 2TB 7200 Hard Drive for less than $650.

      I think I should be all set in terms of getting some decent footage in an accessible manner. I'm hoping it will be pretty turn key.

      We'll be picking up an iPhone4 asap as well. That's what we're going to start with to build our media empire. lol

      On the side, my GF just got ADI (Assistance Dogs International) accredited for Service and Hearing dogs today. It's kind of a big deal and it's going to really help legitimize our dog training business. She's also taking a voluntary layoff to spend some time on Pawsitive Vybe, instead of working for someone else. We're really excited. It's back to 2006 for us, back before she took a real job to make sure the dogs could eat and we could keep the lights on.

      Thanks for the help guys!

      Ron Watson
      On the Web:
      Pawsitive Vybe