Re: [videoblogging] Underwater/Audio Issues

  • Richard Amirault
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28 6:22 AM
      From: "mgmoon"
      (snip)

      > So? I thought maybe some Vaseline in the trough, with tape over might stop
      > the filling --- but, before I go down that road, I'm looking for other
      > ideas. Perhaps sub Vaseline with maybe a little putty in the trough and
      > tape over top.
      (snip)

      I would try putty or something similar (rubber cememt or GOOP?) in the
      trough .. but keep it away from the mic hole at least 1/4 inch or a bit more
      .. and before it hardens be sure to smooth it down level with the rest of
      the body .. so that when you do use tape it will seal properly.

      Richard Amirault
      Boston, MA, USA
      http://n1jdu.org
      http://bostonfandom.org