Re: Help with pixellation- update - and VASST Training Vids

  • Marguerita
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2010
      Gena, I can't thank you enough for this post! I found the "reformat" task on the menu and followed the steps. The next day I shot seemingly endless video at a family wedding and NO scrambled pixels! YAY!

      I believe I will be shopping later this year, and you can bet that I'll be in touch with you, and thanks for the offer :)

      On a side note, I just bought a Sony Vegas Movie Studio training DVD from VASST because of what I've read in this group, and I am absolutely kicking myself for buying the first "training" video I bought (from another company).

      The VASST vids are SO excellent and I am SO overwhelmed at all the information that I'll be watching them many, many times as I learn. I am thoroughly enjoying myself and I deeply thank all that have posted about these great training videos.

      Thanks so very much, Marguerita