Re: [videoblogging] Re: Reducing HD files on mac/Imovie without loosing HD

  • David Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21, 2010
      On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:09 AM, cheryl.benson@...
      <cheryl.benson@...> wrote:

      > Does the xaci software come for pc and mac, in the box always no matter who you get it from or just from futureshop, that is the only place that lists it as included that I see, on dell they say for pc (of course), I am on mac, and have old pc laptop.

      They new-in-box units should all be the same. Mine came with a CD but
      I don't care what's on it (webcam driver I think). I just take the SD
      card out and copy the MP4 files direct into my video editing software.

      > RE: handbrake, do you rename the file again when you use it. (they say there are no stupid questions),

      Yes, I rename my output files. I have different output directories for
      my "master" MPEG2 files that are generated by my video editing
      software which I import into Handbrake, a HD output directory and a
      podcast output directory.
      I name my files "Episode #XX 1280x720" and "Episode #XX 480x270" respectively.

      Dave.