Re: [videoblogging] Re: Vloggercue 2010

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 8 8:08 AM
      If anyone wants to show anything on the big screen at Vloggercue, can you
      please send me the links in the next couple days?

      I need them to be downloadable, preferably in an editable codec.

      On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Adam Quirk <quirk@...>wrote:

      > There's a Facebook page for Vloggercue if anyone is interested in that sort
      > of thing:
      > http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=117946824885160
      >
      > Trying to get a rough estimate of how much booze and food we'll need. We'll
      > send out an official invite thing next month.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Adam
      >

      > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...>wrote:
      >

      >> On Apr 27, 2010, at 3:04 PM, schlomo rabinowitz wrote:
      >>
      >> > Clint Sharp and Clark ov Saturn!!!
      >> >
      >> > Miss them both.
      >>

      >> And I miss their videos very much.
      >>
      >> I will always cherish Melanie's "meanness". I can't walk though an
      >> airport without thinking about that moment.
      >>
      >> And Renegades' videos too. Some are online, but some of the best are
      >> nowhere that I can find.
      >>
      >> Any hard disk I owned back then went kaput long ago. As they say:
      >> it's not a matter of 'if', but 'when' . Mean time to failure for sure.
      >>
      >> Please post your videos on the Internet Archive with a CC license
      >> folks. blip users can just check a box to make it so :)
      >>

      >> Drew put together a cool PSA about why:
      >>
      >> http://papyromancer.net/iacc-promo.html
      >>
      >> He's looking for folks who can translate the subtitles and has put the
      >> raw video (mashed from other IA/CC video of course):
      >>
      >> http://www.archive.org/details/InternetArchiveCreativeCommonsPromo
      >>
      >> and has the subtitles over at
      >>
      >> http://github.com/papyromancer/iacc-promo-subtitles/
      >>

      >> Markus
      >> http://twitter.com/apperceptions

    • Adam Quirk
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 19 8:02 AM
        See you guys at 6pm tonight at the Bushwick Starr.

        On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Adam Quirk <quirk@...>wrote:

        > There's a Facebook page for Vloggercue if anyone is interested in that sort
        > of thing:
        > http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=117946824885160
        >
        > Trying to get a rough estimate of how much booze and food we'll need. We'll
        > send out an official invite thing next month.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Adam
        >

        > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Markus Sandy <markus.sandy@...>wrote:
        >

        >> On Apr 27, 2010, at 3:04 PM, schlomo rabinowitz wrote:
        >>
        >> > Clint Sharp and Clark ov Saturn!!!
        >> >
        >> > Miss them both.
        >>

        >> And I miss their videos very much.
        >>
        >> I will always cherish Melanie's "meanness". I can't walk though an
        >> airport without thinking about that moment.
        >>
        >> And Renegades' videos too. Some are online, but some of the best are
        >> nowhere that I can find.
        >>
        >> Any hard disk I owned back then went kaput long ago. As they say:
        >> it's not a matter of 'if', but 'when' . Mean time to failure for sure.
        >>
        >> Please post your videos on the Internet Archive with a CC license
        >> folks. blip users can just check a box to make it so :)
        >>

        >> Drew put together a cool PSA about why:
        >>
        >> http://papyromancer.net/iacc-promo.html
        >>
        >> He's looking for folks who can translate the subtitles and has put the
        >> raw video (mashed from other IA/CC video of course):
        >>
        >> http://www.archive.org/details/InternetArchiveCreativeCommonsPromo
        >>
        >> and has the subtitles over at
        >>
        >> http://github.com/papyromancer/iacc-promo-subtitles/
        >>

        >> Markus
        >> http://twitter.com/apperceptions

      • Rupert Howe
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 19 3:18 PM
          Have fun. Very sad not to be there. When it was announced, I planned
          to save money and buy a ticket. But it was my parent's 50th wedding
          anniversary party today anyway, so I couldn't make it regardless of
          parlous finances and carbon guilt. Send my love to everyone. Post
          vids like it's 2005.

          Rupert
          http://twittervlog.tv

          On 19 Jun 2010, at 16:02, Adam Quirk wrote:

          > See you guys at 6pm tonight at the Bushwick Starr.
          >
          > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Adam Quirk
          > <quirk@...>wrote:
          >
          > > There's a Facebook page for Vloggercue if anyone is interested in
          > that sort
          > > of thing:
          > > http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=117946824885160
          > >
          > > Trying to get a rough estimate of how much booze and food we'll
          > need. We'll
          > > send out an official invite thing next month.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Adam
          > >

          > > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Markus Sandy
          > <markus.sandy@...>wrote:

          > >> And I miss their videos very much.
          > >>
          > >> I will always cherish Melanie's "meanness". I can't walk though an
          > >> airport without thinking about that moment.
          > >>
          > >> And Renegades' videos too. Some are online, but some of the best
          > are
          > >> nowhere that I can find.
          > >>
          > >> Any hard disk I owned back then went kaput long ago. As they say:
          > >> it's not a matter of 'if', but 'when' . Mean time to failure for
          > sure.
          > >>
          > >> Please post your videos on the Internet Archive with a CC license
          > >> folks. blip users can just check a box to make it so :)
          > >>

          > >> Drew put together a cool PSA about why:
          > >>
          > >> http://papyromancer.net/iacc-promo.html
          > >>
          > >> He's looking for folks who can translate the subtitles and has
          > put the
          > >> raw video (mashed from other IA/CC video of course):
          > >>
          > >> http://www.archive.org/details/InternetArchiveCreativeCommonsPromo
          > >>
          > >> and has the subtitles over at
          > >>
          > >> http://github.com/papyromancer/iacc-promo-subtitles/
          > >>

          > >> Markus
          > >> http://twitter.com/apperceptions

        • Jeffrey Taylor
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 19 4:05 PM
            What Rupert said!

            Bummed that I couldn't make it, but many of you know why. I'll be around for
            the next one, hopefully!

            On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

            > Have fun. Very sad not to be there. When it was announced, I planned
            > to save money and buy a ticket. But it was my parent's 50th wedding
            > anniversary party today anyway, so I couldn't make it regardless of
            > parlous finances and carbon guilt. Send my love to everyone. Post
            > vids like it's 2005.
            >
            > Rupert
            > http://twittervlog.tv
            >
            > On 19 Jun 2010, at 16:02, Adam Quirk wrote:
            >
            > > See you guys at 6pm tonight at the Bushwick Starr.
            > >
            > > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Adam Quirk
            > > <quirk@...>wrote:
            > >
            > > > There's a Facebook page for Vloggercue if anyone is interested in
            > > that sort
            > > > of thing:
            > > > http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=117946824885160<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/event.php?eid=117946824885160>
            > > >
            > > > Trying to get a rough estimate of how much booze and food we'll
            > > need. We'll
            > > > send out an official invite thing next month.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > Adam

            > > are

            > > sure.

            > > put the

            Jeffrey Taylor
            912 Cole St, #349
            San Francisco, CA 94117
            USA
            Mobile: +14157281264
            Fax: +33177722734

            "Love without power is sentimental, power without love is abusive" - Martin
            Luther King