Re: [videoblogging] Free and frozen...will the iPhone 4 video capabilities unfreeze?

  • Roshani Kothari
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
      For phone service, I prefer Page Plus Cellular unlimited talk and text for $44.95 per month no contracts and works on Verizon network. $29.95 for 1200 minutes and texts
      https://www.pagepluscellular.com/Online%20Store/Minutes.aspx
      I am using an unlocked Samsung i760 phone with it.  It works great with wifi and has a nice camera, and qwerty keyboard.  Windows Mobile, not Android...

      However, I had the same reaction as you in terms of the new iphone!  However, I don't want to be under any contract.

      So what about the new ipad with the $30 a month no contract fee for 3gs service?  Could that be an alternative?  It's bigger and doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the new i phone though.

      Other ideas?

      I would love to get an unlocked new iphone and pay for just data, but don't know if that is possible...