Re: [videoblogging] Re: Sony Vegas Movie Studio Editing Question

  • Joly MacFie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
      When I first started on Vegas it took me ages to discover that 'S' for
      split clip allowed one to cut between separate tracks! I was stuck!

      After that I've never looked back.

      The latest Vegas Pros allow combining multiple video tracks into one
      track that one can run through switching live.

      Prior to that it was just a question of lining the clips up on separte
      tracks using sound as described previously, and then using 'S' to
      split the top clip and them dragging the edges to get the desired cut.

      A cheat I remeber using to preview both clips at once was to open the
      lower clip in the pan crop window

      HTH

      joly
      Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast