Re: Projekktor Wordpress Video Plugin

  • elbowsofdeath
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2010
      Ta for the info, I see the ipad issue is shown on their issues list so hopefully they will fix it soon.

      ( http://code.google.com/p/projekktor-zwei/issues/list )

      I gave it a go with some old videos on my worpress site and it seemed to work well, although I could not get the playlist feature to work in wordpress, think this is a known issue too.

      Meanwhile here is a pretty good summary of most of the other html5 player options, including one or two that have wordpress support:

      http://mashable.com/2010/05/18/html5-video-tools/

      Quite a few of them have been mentioned on this list before, Im sure they will be mentioned again as they mature, get WebM support, etc. Hopefully my ipad arrives in about 5 days (Uk launch) and then I will be doinga lot more with this stuff & working out which player works best with ipad & offers easiest skinning/theming customisation.

      Cheers

      Steve Elbows