Blogger themes

  • RatbagMedia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2010
      I'm a Blogger template user for a range of blog and multimedia options.

      What theme best suits video presentation is sure to be a personal preference --as will be preferred platform -- but I now use a simple Blogger theme by Quite Random, STRIPPED
      http://quiterandom.com/freebies/stripped/
      Quite Random has this week launched another free new theme,NoteLog
      which may suit the pristine preferences among us
      http://quiterandom.com/freebies/notelog/

      dave riley