Re: Zi8 with ECM-DS70P

  • M
    Message 1 of 12 , May 9, 2010
      i tested the Zi8 with the senn ew100 lav mics. (this mic has an adjustable output level and it took a couple of tries to get the sound right.) in the end had good levels with no high pitched sounds. has anyone else tried mics that have adjustable levels? maybe that's the key?

      i mainly bought it for vlogging but i think it could be used as an alternate angle to play off the ex-1 (yeah the quality would be way different but could be a cool style:)). i'll post something when i have it.

      sean

      ----
      http://bit.ly/nakedlens
      http://www.videoregeneration.com