MySpace- Anyone have a contact there?

  • Sheila E
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      Here's my dilemma; we have some high profile clients like National Geographic, etc. We create videos for them. We license the material we use. But, sometimes they want popular music, which we do license, and even though we have the license and can prove it, MySpace blocks us and then I have to either delete the material or try to fight it, which never gets addressed...ever! Then I can't upload to my MySpace site of nearly 10,000 friends.

      I have emailed them letting them know I can fax the license and asking if they have something for a business like ours. YouTube is VERY helpful and so are many other sites who realize there are small businesses who are doing the right thing by legally licensing music and other elements.

      MySpace, however, alienates itself by not having something in place to address this. It is hurting it's brand and doesn't even seem to be aware.

      I would love to find a contact there to talk to about this. Does anyone know someone there that might help?

      Thanks!

      Sheila