Re: ReelDirector?

  • neophoto3000
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2010
      Good to hear so many positive experiences! Does anybody have any favorite clips they can point to that demonstrate iPhone/ReelDirector in action?

      Also, what do people generally do for sound when recording video on their iPhone?

      Thanks again even more!
      Chris

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, I love it too. And yes you can send it to the youtubes. It's
      > actually a pretty robust app and probably my favorite "game" on my
      > phone. Keeps me entertained on the commute.
      >
      > On Wednesday, May 5, 2010, Kevin Lim <brainopera@...> wrote:

      > > I love reeldirector too. Ever since I've gotten the OWLE bubo (wide angle
      > > lens) and the Pixeet360 fisheye lens, I've been having tremendous fun
      > > shooting, editing and uploading right from the iPhone. I've even shot,
      > > edited, and uploaded to Youtube and twitpic while at conferences, and
      > > because I get videos up quicker than most professional crews, these videos
      > > get retweeted pretty quick over Twitter.
      > >
      > > Kevin Lim
      > > http://theory.isthereason.com
      > > This email is: [ ] bloggable [ ] ask first [X] private
      > > Transmitted from my iPad
      > >
      > > On May 5, 2010, at 11:49 AM, neophoto3000 <cjburdick@... <cjburdick%40sbcglobal.net>> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!
      > >
      > > I would love to do at least one show that's entirely iPhone/iPad
      > > self-contained (my only obstacles at the moment actually GETTING an iPhone
      > > and iPod).
      > >
      > > My only other question is uploading to YouTube from the device. Yes? No?
      > > Doable? Not?
      > >
      > > From an artmaking standpoint, the concept of reducing the bulk and bother of
      > > all the hardware between me and the finished product really appeals to me.
      > >
      > > Thanks again!
      > > Chris
      > >
      > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > > Rupert Howe <rupert@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> It's not low end for anyone here! (Despite all our bluster about
      > >> codecs and prosumer editing tools!) ReelDirector is one of the main
      > >> reasons I'd consider getting an iPhone, especially since Nokia hobbled
      > >> their in-phone editor. I used to shoot & cut everything in my phone
      > >> I miss being able to do it easily.
      > >>
      > >> Verdi has used ReelDirector - and some others here, I think.

      > Schlomo Rabinowitz
      > http://schlomo.tv
      > http://hatfactory.net
      > AIM:schlomochat

    • Michael Verdi
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2010
        I've been using reeldirector exclusively for a blog about my triathlon
        training. I try to shoot, edit and post things as fast as possible
        right after practice. With reeldirector, youtube and the wordpress app
        I do it all from my iphone. Check it out -
        http://training.michaelverdi.com

        - Verdi

        --
        Training for a triathlon and raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
        http://training.michaelverdi.com