Re: [videoblogging] how to videoblog worksheets

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2010
      > Here's the best that was ever collected:
      > http://node101.pbworks.com/Teaching+Materials
      > It's been untouched for a couple years, so some of the materials will
      > obviously be out-of-date. Might at least help get him started.

      By the way, you may want to contact Jen Proctor who teaches a
      video/film university class. She may have updated info to share.

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      917 371 6790
    • schlomo rabinowitz
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2010
        Awesome, thanks Jay.

        They are a little outdated, but still plenty of info worth sharing.

        thanks again!

        Schlomo Rabinowitz
        http://schlomo.tv
        http://hatfactory.net