Re: [videoblogging] VideoLan Movie Creator - Open Source Video Editor

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      > This is the link to the software page: http://trac.videolan.org/vlmc/
      > Videomaker has a posted about the new open source video editing software:
      > http://videomaker.com/community/blogs/videonews/2010/03/7232-vlc-released-new-open-source-editor

      Cool! The VLC guys were showing off some screenshots of the editor
      they were working on this past summer at the Open Video Conference. If
      you've ever used the VLC player, you know it plays anything you throw
      out it. They said their editor would similarly be able to handle any
      codec you put into it. This would be amazing to avoid all the
      transcoding we do now. Incompatible formats is what scares away
      beginners from editing video.

      I cant wait till a mac version comes out.