Re: [videoblogging] SLINGERS... from the list's Mike Sizemore

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      yep, been following Slingers dev. look forward to it!

      Sull

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
        > So I am nerding out with a buddy who works in the comic book industry the
        > other night and we are talking about videoblogging and indie video in
        > general and I remembered a VERY cool sizzle reel I found late last year
        > called SLINGERS:
        > http://vimeo.com/7963572
        > and when I found the link on Vimeo I noticed some VloMo09 posts in the "more
        > from this user" channel on the right...
        > and it's from Mike Sizemore, who used to post on the list.

        Mike's a good guy. He's a writer out of London. You can follow him on
        twitter here:
        http://twitter.com/mikesizemore

        That trailer for their proposed TV show looks amazing.

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://momentshowing.net
        http://twitter.com/jaydedman
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010