Re: [videoblogging] Helmet Hero Wide questions

  • Kevin Lim
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1 12:18 PM
      Lisa,
      To be fair, I think it's more of a really-wide-angle than fisheye. From
      what I've read, the difference is that fisheye produce a distinct
      hemispherical distortion. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisheye_lens.

      The GoPro Hero Camera seems to be quite wide, but before the distortion gets
      as pronounced as a typical fisheye.

      --
      Kevin Lim
      Cyberculturalist