Re: [videoblogging] SLINGERS... from the list's Mike Sizemore

  • Ernie
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
      I always wondered what it was :)

      Sent from Ernie's iPhone

      On 1 Apr 2010, at 18:52, Sean Bohan <seanbohan@...> wrote:

      > So I am nerding out with a buddy who works in the comic book
      > industry the
      > other night and we are talking about videoblogging and indie video in
      > general and I remembered a VERY cool sizzle reel I found late last
      > year
      > called SLINGERS:
      >
      > http://vimeo.com/7963572
      >
      > and when I found the link on Vimeo I noticed some VloMo09 posts in
      > the "more
      > from this user" channel on the right...
      >
      > and it's from Mike Sizemore, who used to post on the list.

    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
        yep, been following Slingers dev. look forward to it!

        Sull

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
          > So I am nerding out with a buddy who works in the comic book industry the
          > other night and we are talking about videoblogging and indie video in
          > general and I remembered a VERY cool sizzle reel I found late last year
          > called SLINGERS:
          > http://vimeo.com/7963572
          > and when I found the link on Vimeo I noticed some VloMo09 posts in the "more
          > from this user" channel on the right...
          > and it's from Mike Sizemore, who used to post on the list.

          Mike's a good guy. He's a writer out of London. You can follow him on
          twitter here:
          http://twitter.com/mikesizemore

          That trailer for their proposed TV show looks amazing.

          http://ryanishungry.com
          http://momentshowing.net
          http://twitter.com/jaydedman
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010