Web video job in SF

  • marotblat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      Hi all,
      Renee Blodgett, ninja in social media PR, is looking for someone to shoot a creative video or series of videos for online distribution, so I thought I would share with the group. She says she is looking for 1-3 minutes in length, perhaps a series of 4-5 of them in a one day shoot in SF. It's for a major online brand that is in the top 25th most visited sites on the web.

      She can be reached at renee@....

      Best regards,
      Mark Rotblat