Cyber Seder 2010 Tonight at 7 p.m. EST

  • Carl Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 10:28 AM
      Hi, folks. I haven't posted here in a while but some of you enjoyed the Cyber Seder in past years so here is a link to the one Elise and I are hosting this evening:

      http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cyber-seder-2010

      I hope you can attend.

      For those of you who do not know what a Seder is, it is the observance of Passover, a ritual retelling of the story of the Jewish people being led out of Egypt, from slavery to freedom. No, you don't need to be Jewish to enjoy the event and the community. Come and enjoy the evening with us online.

      Chag Sameach.

      Your old pal,

      Carl Weaver
      The Passover Goy