Vlogeurope 2010 - Lisbon

  • Miguel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      Hi Joel et all,

      This could be the place <http://www.shiadohostel.com/> for Vlogeurope. Looked around and the location is excellent and the place very good. Emailed them to ask for a group price, and my starting point was ±15pax from november 12th to november 15th. I know it's just a rough estimate but it's a start. How did it go in Budapest (nights and people)?

      Mark your calendars,

      Miguel.

      P. S. - I'm meeting Byciclemark in Amsterdam (actually crashing at his place) in June, so more brainstorming around that time I hope. In the meantime I'll keep you posted.