Michael Verdi Needs your help!

  • John Coffey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      I really felt compelled to shout out to this list that Michael Verdi needs your help on a very worth while project. I owe so much of my video knowledge to him and Ryanne with the Freevlog tutorials in addition to many others on this list.
      He's raising money via a triathalon for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This means a lot to me as my girlfriend is a child survivor of Leukemia.
      So if you've been too busy working to post much video like me, I encourage you to help him raise his goal.

      http://training.michaelverdi.com/2010/03/23/donate-today-get-some-art/

      Thanks
      John Coffey