Re: [videoblogging] Video Blogging Week 2010

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2010
      I think everyone should make a High Five video on April 15th

      http://www.nationalhighfiveday.com

      ;)

      On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:

      > The dates are set, prepare yourself, start forming ideas for videos, and
      > get
      > ready to pose 1 video a day for 7 days!
      >
      > http://www.videobloggingweek2010.blogspot.com
      >
      > --
      > Josh Leo
      >
      > www.JoshLeo.com
      > www.SlowLorisMedia.com
      > www.WanderingWestMichigan.com

    • mgmoon
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 26, 2010
        Come on you wussies, get ready and prepared for VBW2010.
        I have created the following video as a promotion to the event.
        It also includes quite a few ideas for the creatively challenged.

        http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/03/26/are-you-ready/

        Feel free to use the video as a promotion to the event on your social networks etc.

        Mike
        New videos all the time... not like some of the so called vloggers around here. <snicker> :)
        RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MoonEchoes

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:

        > The dates are set, prepare yourself, start forming ideas for videos, and get
        > ready to pose 1 video a day for 7 days!
        >
        > http://www.videobloggingweek2010.blogspot.com
        >
        > --
        > Josh Leo
        >
        > www.JoshLeo.com
        > www.SlowLorisMedia.com
        > www.WanderingWestMichigan.com

      • M. Sean Kaminsky
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2010
          Cool Josh! I'lll be in Ecuador then. Connectivity may be spotty but I will
          give it my best!!

          http://bit.ly/nakedlens
          http://www.videoregeneration.com

          On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:

          > The dates are set, prepare yourself, start forming ideas for videos, and
          > get
          > ready to pose 1 video a day for 7 days!
          >
          > http://www.videobloggingweek2010.blogspot.com
          >
          > --