Re: Video Blogging Week 2010

  • compumavengal
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2010
      I have a quick post on CVNB about videoblogging week. I will tweet, repeat and not be discrete about getting more folks to participate.

      She who needs to bust out of L7

      Gena
      http://createvideonotebook.blogspot.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:

      > The dates are set, prepare yourself, start forming ideas for videos, and get
      > ready to pose 1 video a day for 7 days!
      >
      > http://www.videobloggingweek2010.blogspot.com
      >
      > --
      > Josh Leo
      >
      > www.JoshLeo.com
      > www.SlowLorisMedia.com
      > www.WanderingWestMichigan.com

    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2010
        I think everyone should make a High Five video on April 15th

        http://www.nationalhighfiveday.com

        ;)

        On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:

        > The dates are set, prepare yourself, start forming ideas for videos, and
        > get
        > ready to pose 1 video a day for 7 days!
        >
        > http://www.videobloggingweek2010.blogspot.com
        >
        > --
        > Josh Leo
        >
        > www.JoshLeo.com
        > www.SlowLorisMedia.com
        > www.WanderingWestMichigan.com

      • mgmoon
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2010
          Come on you wussies, get ready and prepared for VBW2010.
          I have created the following video as a promotion to the event.
          It also includes quite a few ideas for the creatively challenged.

          http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2010/03/26/are-you-ready/

          Feel free to use the video as a promotion to the event on your social networks etc.

          Mike
          New videos all the time... not like some of the so called vloggers around here. <snicker> :)
          RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MoonEchoes

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:

          > The dates are set, prepare yourself, start forming ideas for videos, and get
          > ready to pose 1 video a day for 7 days!
          >
          > http://www.videobloggingweek2010.blogspot.com
          >
          > --
          > Josh Leo
          >
          > www.JoshLeo.com
          > www.SlowLorisMedia.com
          > www.WanderingWestMichigan.com

        • M. Sean Kaminsky
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 26, 2010
            Cool Josh! I'lll be in Ecuador then. Connectivity may be spotty but I will
            give it my best!!

            http://bit.ly/nakedlens
            http://www.videoregeneration.com

            On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:

            > The dates are set, prepare yourself, start forming ideas for videos, and
            > get
            > ready to pose 1 video a day for 7 days!
            >
            > http://www.videobloggingweek2010.blogspot.com
            >
            > --