Kommienezuspadt

  • ratbagradio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010
      Tom Waits - Kommienezuspadt
      "Komme nie zu spät" means "never be late". But hey the clip is great for reasons that creep up on you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewvkauIMmbQ
      There' editing and in music video mode it is so often totally extraneous. I think this presentation is beautiful.

      (Albeit with deference to Abbas Kiarostami wo ith his very thoughtful commentaries on shooting video in cars (see his "Ten").

      I was thinking that the train carriage was a great place to do stuff -- interview someone, deliver a monologue or simply muse...)

      dave riley