Live webvideocasting - Veetle?

  • Brook Hinton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2010
      Revisiting the whole live video thing due to stumbling across veetle.com. It
      seems a little too good to be true, free high quality live streaming at SD
      or HD with no ads and no bandwidth limits. Anyone used it? Experiences?
      Anything?

      Brook

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Brook Hinton <bhinton@...> wrote:
        > Revisiting the whole live video thing due to stumbling across veetle.com. It
        > seems a little too good to be true, free high quality live streaming at SD
        > or HD with no ads and no bandwidth limits. Anyone used it? Experiences?
        > Anything?

        Says its created by some students at Standford. Probably just trying
        to attract as many users as possible so eating all the costs now. Has
        anyone used this service yet?

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://momentshowing.net
        http://twitter.com/jaydedman