Last Call for Entries Low & No Budget VideoFilmfestival

  • film_sharing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      LAST CALL FOR ENTRIES 2010 !

      +++please forward+++

      http://www.film-sharing.net/
      7th film sharing International Low & No Budget VideoFilmfestival
      Stuttgart/Heilbronn/Mainz, Germany & Tour 10
      Deadline: 1st of April 2010

      WE are looking for:
      ++ your old and new short films/ videos
      ++ short films and videos for the category "When push
      comes to shove..."

      The film sharing filmfestival is an unique alternative film festival with programme and open screenings. All entries, under the stipulated 15 minutes, will be screened providing an opportunity for the interested public beyond the internet.

      Send us your short films! There are no restrictions or censorship regarding theme, narrative or issue. Whether brand new or dusty old, we warmly welcome all entries.

      The Festival will take place in Stuttgart, Vienna, Heilbronn and later on tour in selected independent cinemas.

      The entry form & more information can be found on
      http://www.film-sharing.net

      Be quick and send us your works! a.s.a.p.- We are starting regular and
      public previewing events in early 2010. We believe the general public
      should see most of the entered films/videos before the actual festival
      starts.

      Deadline 1st of April 2010
      http://www.film-sharing.net

      The film sharing festival is curated and organized by
      Ingo Klopfer and Albert Beckmann