Re: [videoblogging] Videos of Difficult Filming

  • Christian Wach
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hi Patricia,

      We had this happen in Red Square in 2002:

      http://theball.tv/2002/blog/2002/04/11/dodgy-dealings-in-red-square/

      The video has the Russian soldier asking me to stop filming in it.
      You'll have to click the link for the video, which will launch a popup
      video player. Bear in mind that this was pre-RSS and our first attempt
      at what would later be called a "videoblog".

      <shameless plug>
      The latest videoblog is underway at <http://theball.tv> although the
      videos, because of the nature of the trip, are seriously lagging
      behind the text entries - and, of course, reality. Footage has to be
      couriered from Africa to LA, where it's being edited and will soon
      start to appear on <http://theball.tv/2010/videos/> via <http://theball.blip.tv/

      </shameless plug>

      Best wishes,

      Christian